- All participants pick up their clue sheet (one per team) with map at the Torpedo Factory Art Center, 105 N. Union Street between 2:00 and 4:00 p.m. on Sunday, December 31st, 2017.
- Although teams can be of any size, it is recommended that you consider a maximum of six people per team.
- Each team gets ONE clue sheet only.
- One 2017 First Night Alexandria badge is required to pick up a clue sheet. If you have not purchased your badge in advance you will be able to do so at the Torpedo Factory on December 31st. If you purchased online, you can pick up your badge(s) at the Torpedo Factory.
- Between 5:30 and 5:45 p.m., all completed Fun Hunt forms must be turned in at the Durant Arts Center, 1605 Cameron Street.
- Winners must be present to win and claim their prizes. Each team can enter to win either an adult prize or a children’s prize, but not both.
The Fun Hunt lasts from 2:00 until 5:30 p.m. It is NOT a timed event. It should take you approximately one to one-and-a-half hours to complete the hunt without stops.
A drawing of completed Fun Hunt forms for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place adults, and 1st, 2nd and 3rd place children (12 and under) prizes will take place at the Durant Arts Center during the First Night Kickoff at 6:00 p.m.
To be eligible for the Fun Hunt drawing, the following must be provided by the participant or team captain:
- A completed Fun Hunt form which includes the name of the participant or “team captain”.
- Correct answers to all the clues.
- At least one 2017 First Night Alexandria admission badge for each entry. If you don’t already have an admission badge, you can purchase one at the Torpedo Factory at the start of the Fun Hunt.
- You must choose if you want to enter the adult or children’s drawing.
Fun Hunt Prizes
2017 Fun Hunt Prizes to Date
Additional prizes will be listed as received later in the year
First Place Adults
Second Place Adults
Third Place Adults
First Place Kids
Second Place Kids
Third Place Kids