December 31st 2016 – First Night Alexandria electrified crowds with an unrivaled New Year’s Eve festival! Starting with the Fun Hunt and concluding with the fireworks finale, the evening exceeded all expectations. Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of the 2017 celebration.
First Night Alexandria would not happen without the support of regional businesses. Partner with us in 2017! As a partner, your company becomes an integral part of a very successful Alexandria event that brings thousands of people to the area on December 31st.
Deborah Tompkins Johnson of Virginia Dominion Power captures why being a First Night Alexandria corporate sponsor is a “must do” for her company.
First Night Alexandria brings together individuals and families who are our customers, other businesses, the military and the City. This is a great collaboration for Dominion.
Collaboration – that is the key to any great partnership. We value your participation and want to insure First Night Alexandria is the right investment for your company.
Our sponsorships offer community visibility via print, web and social media. Premier level sponsors are invited to participate in our kick off and recognition events. Your employees can get involved too, as part of our volunteer program.
Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of this year’s celebration. Your contribution will help us meet our goal of $73,000 in business support which is needed to ensure quality programming for families and singles in a safe setting. The balance of the budget comes from grants from the City of Alexandria and the sale of admission badges. Without the support of your company and other businesses, the First Night Alexandria option would not be available to our community and its visitors.
The benefits you will receive for your contribution of $1,500 include:
- Your company’s logo with a direct link to your home page in rotation on the First Night Alexandria web site. In 2016 more than 113,393 visits were recorded to the First Night Alexandria home page. An average of 2.85 pages was viewed during each visit and visitors spent 2:38 minutes per session.
- Your company’s name will be printed on the First Night Alexandria programs that are distributed to attendees at First Night, given to the Mayor and members of Council, senior City staff, all sponsors and the media.
- Your company’s sponsorship will also be featured in the First Night Alexandria annual report presented at City Council each spring and in thank-you ads placed in local newspapers in January.
- You will receive a framed thank-you poster for display in your office or store.
- Ten complimentary admission badges.
The 2015 annual report, showing sponsor recognition can be viewed at here. We'll have the 2016 report soon.
Be part of this extraordinary success! First Night Alexandria has become a highly visible event in the DC metropolitan area and is important to our community, surrounding communities, residents, and businesses. Make your commitment now to be included in all of the printed items outlined above. Complete the sponsorship form today. Call First Night’s executive director, Ann Dorman at 703.626.1266 if you are interested in other sponsorship opportunities or have questions. We want you to be part of our team as we present another outstanding First Night Alexandria on December 31!
All sponsors are encouraged to offer their employees the opportunity to volunteer for First Night Alexandria on December 31st. Volunteer opportunities begin as early as 1:00 pm and go until 11:00 pm. All volunteers that work a minimum of three hours are given a complimentary admission badge. Those that work a minimum of three hours after 6:00 pm are also given a souvenir apron and a box dinner.