Tickets for First Night Alexandria 2016 are now ON SALE!
Early-bird tickets will be on sale for $15 from October 1st - October 31st. Tickets increase on November 1st to $20, and on December 12th, the price of a badge is $30.
To gain admission to all First Night Alexandria venues you need just one badge per adult. You do not need a badge for just the fireworks. Kids 12 and under and active military get in for FREE!*
Tickets will be on sale at ALL venues! Most of these venues are Cash Only, but Credit Cards will be available at the Durant Arts Center & The Torpedo Factory (until 10:00PM), as well as the Visitor's Center (until 7:00PM).
Badges are not refundable; please purchase carefully. The show goes on rain, snow, sleet or dark of night!
* Military must provide an active ID to receive their First Night Badge. Military badges can be picked up on December 31 at the Durant Arts Center, 1605 Cameron Street any time between noon and 10:00 pm; at the Alexandria Visitor Center, 221 King Street between 10:00 am and 7:00 pm; or at any venue after 7:00 pm. Spouses and other family members of active military must purchase badges.
If you purchase online and want to pick up your badges before December 31, you can do so at the Alexandria Visitor Center, 221 King Street beginning on Monday, December 21.
In addition to purchasing online now, badges can be purchased at these Alexandria locations after Thanksgiving:
- Alexandria Visitor Center, 221 King Street
- Unwined, 3690J King Street
Unwined, 1600 Belle View Blvd.
BADGES PURCHASED ONLINE AND NOT PICKED UP AT THE ALEXANDRIA VISITOR CENTER FROM DECEMBER 19 UNTIL DECEMBER 31 MUST BE PICKED UP BEFORE 10:00 PM ON DECEMBER 31 AT:
- Durant Arts Center, 1605 Cameron Street (Noon-10:00 pm)
- Torpedo Factory Art Center, 105 N. Union Street (2:00-10:00 pm)
- Alexandria Visitor Center, 221 King Street (10:00 am - 7:00 pm)
- Masonic Memorial, 101 Callahan Dr