The price of a badge will be $20 through December 10, 2017. On December 11 the price goes up to $30 and remains that price through 12/31/17. To gain admission to all First Night Alexandria venues you need just one badge per adult. You do not need a badge for just the fireworks.
Badges are not refundable; please purchase carefully. The show goes on rain, snow, sleet or dark of night!
* Military must provide an active ID to receive their First Night badge. Military badges can be picked up on December 31 at the Durant Arts Center, 1605 Cameron Street any time between noon and 10:00 pm; at the Alexandria Visitor Center, 221 King Street between 10:00 am and 7:00 pm; or at any venue after 7:00 pm. Spouses and other family members of active military must purchase badges.
If you purchase online and want to pick up your badges before December 31, you can do so at the Alexandria Visitor Center, 221 King Street beginning on Wednesday, December 20.
In addition to purchasing online now, badges can be purchased at these Alexandria locations after Thanksgiving:
- Alexandria Visitor Center, 221 King Street
- Unwined, 3690J King Street
- Unwined, 1600 Belle View Blvd.
- King Street Blues, 112 N. St. Asaph St.
BADGES PURCHASED ONLINE AND NOT PICKED UP AT THE ALEXANDRIA VISITOR CENTER FROM DECEMBER 20 UNTIL DECEMBER 31 MUST BE PICKED UP BEFORE 10:00 PM ON DECEMBER 31 AT:
- Durant Arts Center, 1605 Cameron Street (Noon-10:00 pm)
- Torpedo Factory Art Center, 105 N. Union Street (2:00-5:00 pm & 7:00-10:00 pm)
- Alexandria Visitor Center, 221 King Street (10:00 am - 7:00 pm)
- George Washington Masonic Memorial, 101 Callahan Dr (6:00-10:00 pm)